Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here Goes Nothing...


Ok, so this is my Maiden Voyage with this whole "blog" thing. And to be perfectly honest I am only starting this so that Janie and the Bostwick family can feel like they are getting to be part of my pregnancy! But I have heard that it's addicting.... so who knows, maybe I'll love it! :)
Any way, Matthew and I are so excited to be having our first baby! I am 11 1/2 weeks along and loving it (even though the dry-heaving part is horrible) Uhhhggg! I'm starting to feel "big" and am trying really hard to remind myself that it is not fat, it's a baby! :)
I'll write more soon... it's closing time.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jess & Matt, Aunt Dottie and I will be follwing the growth of the blossom. We are excited, but probably not as excited as your Mom & Dad. Love you guys
Uncle Bob

M. Maudlin said...

Jessie I am SO excited that you have started a blog. I, for one, shall follow your pregnancy voyage with much excitement. I am so happy for you both.

Love,
Melissa

Michelle Shira said...

What a great idea! Even though we are in the same town, I will probably learn more about your pregnancy online than in person! :-)

liz said...

Let me try this again... third time trying.. but I am sure it is user error!!! Jackson saw Sonny and started yelling, PUPPY!!!! PUPPY!!!! SO cute!! excited for our beans and rice date!! Hope you are doing well MAMA!!! Love being prego with you!!

dalendawn727 said...

Cute idea Jessica!! You look like you know what you're doing with this blog thing! Love ya, mom...(grandma-in-waiting!)

GPaK said...

GranPa K here. finally got on. this looks like it could be fun. Keep me posted on the baby size and the sonagraphs. love the whole bunch of ya!!!!

Anonymous said...

keeping in touch. Hope you had a great time in Hawaii. Enjoy every movement. Got you a new pair of preggy pants from the store. You will fill them out soon. Auntie Amada