Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

San Diego Fun

Potty update: Mallory is doing great!!!!! She’s got the hang of it and only occasionally forgets that she’s supposed to go in to potty. She has started resisting me (I mean tantrum throwing resisting) when I try and get her to randomly ‘try’ to go potty… even if I KNOW that she has to go. I don’t know what the deal is with that but I want it to stop! So besides her tantrums and the annoying lower eyelid twitch that I developed right around potty training time, things are going great.

A couple months back I got the feeling that I needed to get down to San Diego and visit my family there. Being the loving and supportive people they are, my hubby and mom thought that it was a great idea and they took time off work and came too! We were there for about 4 days and it was amazing!!!! I think I took around 600 pictures, so I’ll just put in the highlights.

We stayed at my Aunt Alicia house (thank you, thank you, thank you), so we spent an amazing chunk of each day swimming, going in the hot tub, playing on her ranch and letting Mallory ride Lacy the pony (my aunt has 12 horses and lacy). We got to visit a ton with Beena, have a HUGE family dinner with all my mom’s siblings, and even made it to the zoo. Matthew and I even got to head out on a little date one night! Oh and Mallory, in true Mallory style got yet another black eye!

We had such a wonderful time; the one down side was that it went too darn quickly!






2 comments:

Janie said...

LOVE the pictures. I have so many comments about them but then I forget what I was going to say when I am not looking at then. He were some of my thoughts as I looked at the pics: You look great, the black eye is going to be Mallory's signature, I love that Mallory looks like she is daring the Tiger to come see her, Owen and Wes have the same outfit and both look equally handsome in it.

It looks like you had a great time. So nice to see family!

Michelle said...

Looks like such a great time! I MISS SAN DIEGO!! Jealous!