Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rolling


Poor Wesley. He started rolling over on the 4th of July and it's taken me an entire week to talk about it. But he did it none the less! Matthew, Mallory and I were all there to watch it too!!!!! The look on his face was priceless... it was pure shock!
He's such a sweet little man. I feel my love growing and growing for him daily. Matthew has started calling him "Face Time," because that's all the little guy wants. Just someone to sit next to him and look at/talk to him. I feel like sometimes we are so busy running after his Super Charged Sister that he doesn't always get the one-on-one time that he is craving. That being said, he LOVES his sister! He loves watching her run, jump and sing... but is favorite is when she grabs a book and reads to him. He gets the biggest smile and his little feet start kicking. It's darn cute!

Yes, Wesley is on the bed listening to a story... he just hiding under the covers. He's a silly little boy, if there is ANY fabric around him (blankets, clothes, toys...) he will grab it and rub it on his face and in his mouth! It cracks me up.

4 comments:

Suzie Speciale, L.M.T said...

Already?? Geez time is flying! So fun, you have some seriously funny and way cute kiddos there :)

Janie said...

That is so cute and sweet. I love sibling love. I like the nick name, funny. I always feel a little guilty/bad for my second child after knowing how much attention the first got and how they still need attention even when you have a new baby. I love that he like's "face time" and I hope I get to see him and his adorably rambunctious sister sometime soon. Miss you guys.

lowrain said...

I just can't believe he is rolling over. He reminds me so of you Jess

Michelle said...

Aaaah . . . just ah . . . so sweet!