Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2012

July Visitors

July has been WAY fun and its mainly due to the copious number of visitors we have had!
Brie and her wonderful family started it off and came the first part of the month. Needless to say EVERYONE and their mothers (literally) were vying for her time. We got to see them quite a bit and even spent the 4th with them, my parents and the Shiras! Really good times.
Benna, Aunt Dottie, Jeff, Lindsay and Connor all came up mid-month and it was heaven seeing them all. Jeff's stay was way too short, but it was cute watching Connor and Wesley hang together. Connor taught Wesley how to play with his feet (pretty sure Wesley didn't even know he had them prior to Connor), and Wesley taught Connor how to chug milk like nobodies business.
It's been fun having Benna here, though her allergies, my work, and life-type factors haven't let us spend enough time together. But it has been so sweet to see my kids getting to spend time with their Great-Grandma! How lucky are we?!?!?!?!
Aunt Dottie spent almost a week at my folks house and that was a blast! We had wonderful meals, fun shopping trips and she and I enjoyed some nummy wines and a great talk on our little Dry Creek outing.

People keep commenting to me about how it 'seems' like my family is so nice and are amazed that we all get along and really enjoys each other. Well, it's true! I guess sometimes I just take it for granted that I have such a close, friendly family. I forget that not every family is THIS lucky!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right Jess, we do have a wonderful family and are very lucky to realize how much each of us means to one another. I love each of you with my whole heart and really enjoyed my time in CA. Hug and kisses, Aunt Dottie

Janie said...

How wonderful that you had a wonderful month of visitors! I am of course jealous but I love seeing all these pictures. You three ladies (you, Brie and Michelle) are beautiful, your kids are darling and it looked so fun.

Wes and Conner are such beautiful little guys. I can't believe how good looking they both are in such different ways.

You do have a wonderful family; I love being around all of them. I adore my family but even ours, beyond my immediate family, we never see our cousins and aunts and uncles. Beyond my parents siblings and their kids sometimes I forget I have other family. Count your many blessings. Love you and your cute fam.

Michelle said...

First of all . . . um . . . you owe me some pics, Missy!! :-)

Secondly, we had a great time with you all on 4th of July and subsequent visits throughout the month!

Yes, Wesley & Connor are ADORABLE!! It was so nice to meet him and his parents at Mallory's party.

You sure are blessed to have such a wonderful family & we are all blessed to know you.

Brianna said...

I had a blast with you and your family. LOVE the Reitz/Kleins!!