Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2014

Thoughts By Mallory

Mallory said the cutest thing last night... something that I'm sure someday we will have to say to her (or her boyfriend...Eeeeek!).
I was holding Darren on my lap last night, he was facing me and we were flirting and talking/babbling back and forth. Darren leaned in and grabbed my face and kissed me, then proceeded to stick his tongue in my mouth. I laughed and said to Darren "Silly boy, you can't stick your tongue in my mouth." to which Mallory replied, "yeah, she already has a tongue!"
Remember that young lady! You already have your own tongue!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see the orange bird. Such a cute picture!!

hugs, Aunt Dottie

Michelle said...

Hahahahahahaha!

Janie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was great! I'll remember these words of wisdom when Olivia starts dating.

Anonymous said...

I want to stick my tongue deep into Mallory's little vagina, then when it's covered in her juices, I'd stick it in her mouth :)