Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2014

Dedication Day

Yesterday was Darren Matthew Klein's Dedication Day! Yesterday morning Mallory and I walked around the house saying "It's dedication day! It's dedication day!" (said to the voice/tone of Anna in Frozen when she said "it's coronation day! It's coronation day!')
It was a BEAUTIFUL dedication, we had so many local friends and family there...we packed the church! I feel so blessed to have such a large and loving support structure all around us!  My Beena, Aunty M and my cousins children (so my first cousins twice removed) Courtney and Josiah also made the treck up from southern California. The dedication itself was wonderful. It was so fun to stand up at the front of the church with our family of 5 along with Darren's god-parents Aaron and Michelle promising to raise this precious little boy to be a loving man of God!
After the church service everyone come over to our house for a wonderful brunch/lunch. It was great! Great food, Great family and Great friends! Plus for the first time EVER all 6 of Beena's great grand children were in the same place at the same time... photo op!
 
 

3 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Truly was a blessed event. What a fun day!!!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Wish that I could have been there, but my heart was with you. I really love the picture of Beena and the kids. I love you all so much!
Aunt Dottie

Janie said...

Congratulations! Everyone looks so handsome and beautiful!