Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 3, 2014

Good Bye Home... Hello Adventure!

It's official. We are all moved out of one house and moved into my parents! The kids had fun "House Camping" on our final night (since practically everything was cleared from the house at that point. The final papers should be signed today and the keys handed over tomorrow night. Jeff, Lindsay, Matthew and I are all going to go out to dinner to celebrate! Should be fun... and maybe a little sad! I am personally looking forward to a much less crazy month (and getting these contractions to mellow out... I've probably been over-doing it again). Shocker!

 
Thanks for being such a great home!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Aw, how bittersweet! I'm sad I didn't get to come visit you in your house one last time, but look forward to my first visit to your new home whenever and wherever that is. Now try to rest up a little bit!

Michelle said...

Aw, how bittersweet! I'm sad I didn't get to come visit you in your house one last time, but look forward to my first visit to your new home whenever and wherever that is. Now try to rest up a little bit!

dalendawn727 said...

I know you guys are excited to find your knew home, but for the time I am so happy to hear those two pairs of feet pitter pattering around the house. oh, and its fun to hear Mallory and Wesley too!
Dad

Brianna said...

You guys are so brave. I am always so impressed with you in all areas of your life. Good luck house hunting!

Janie said...

Sooo bittersweet. I totally cried when shane and I moved out of our first little house together. How exciting that your brother is moving in. And you left out perfectly beautiful for them. I love the paint job in there.
Things will work out exactly how they should and you will move on top you're next blessing in life. In the mean time, how nice to have parents that are happy to have you and your "little feet". 😉

Dominick said...

Leaving your old house and moving to a new one is no walk in the park. It may be a surreal moment, full of joy and sadness at the same time. Looking for a new house isn't easy either, but I'm glad that you guys were able to locate a new place to stay in. Just remember to check on the legalities such as its insurance and lien. Good day! :)

Jayson Bass