Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

32 weeks and then some

Week 31: 16.2 inches… proved to the THE most difficult to find. Finally I had to improvise and combo two of Mallory’s old puzzles. But the good news it is that it’s the EXACT length (I know you were all worried).

Week 32: 16.7 inches, the size of the baby dolls highchair.
I can’t believe that this little one is going to be here so quickly. At my doctor’s appointment Monday everything was spot on. Measuring great, my weight is right on average for me (33 pounds) but the one little ‘hitch’ was the babies heart rate… not that there was ANYTHING at all wrong with it… it just has thrown me for a loop. It has been in the mid 140’s (as was Mallory) but has now dropped to high 120’s/low 130’s… which is even lower then Wesley (an no, he/she wasn't asleep). So is it a boy?!?!? I had myself all convinced that I was growing another little girl ever since I found out I was preggers… now I’m having a hard time re-adjusting to the thought of a boy. I guess in 5-7 weeks we'll all find out!

1 comment:

Janie said...

First off, your doctor looks very competent! She can really wield a doppler! Second, I was totally thinking girl after looking at the picture of you in front of your house in the last blog. How word the heart rate has changed so much. I'm still going with girl though. I will probably be wrong, however.