Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 23, 2014

35 Weeks ( and 33 and 34)


33Weeks: BK3 is about 17.2 inches long... and just so happens to be the exact length of this beautiful multicolored tower that Wesley built (and left on our bed).


34 Weeks: 17.7 inches long. Just about the same as the kids Seek and Spell toy.

35 Weeks: Our little baby is right around 18.2 inches now. No wonder I have to pee ever 10 minutes!

Things are going well... but I a really tired! Plus I got the kids little bug so I am feeling extra exhausted! (I actually have napped twice already today)!!!!! I am starting to feel a good deal of pressure on my undercarriage now, and my walk is turning more and more into a waddle by the day! Contractions are occurring multiple times a day though nothing painful or prolonged... just preparatory I'm sure. But I'm betting that this little one is not going to make it much past 37 weeks... everything just feels so ready.
This baby is so strong and active. It lives under my right rib cage and has taken on a new pastime... it feels like a combo of Zumba and Cardio-kickboxing. unfortunately the 'class' takes place from 2-2:30 AM every morning! Crazy kid!
Yesterday as Matthew and I were sighing with exhaustion at our other two little ones and I was wincing at the rib kick that BK3 took, Matthew asked me a frightening question. He asked which baby has been the most active (in utero)?... That was a easy and unfortunately frightening question... THIS one!!!! I'm not sure we'll be able to handle another high energy/super charged Klein kid. Someone pass me the Zanax! ;)

3 comments:

Janie said...

You can do it! You can do it! You can do it!

Janie said...

Just imagine me shaking pom poms and doing a high kick as you read the chant above. I got the second box from you two days ago, just when I was starving! I seriously ate almost half of it right then and there. I always forget how hungry breast feeding makes me! Thank you!

Michelle said...

The timing of that "class" does not sound good for your post-delivery nights! Yikes! Hang in there mama!