Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Note Worthy

I have neither the time or the energy to fill you all in right now on ALL the things we have been doing. But here are just a few note worthy things...
Last night Mallory informed Matthew that she had to go potty (not an uncommon thing.... she likes to sit and sit and sit on the potty.... and nothing ever happens). But last night she actually peed IN THE POTTY!!!!!! I was so excited and proud of her (you would have thought that she just cured cancer... which she probably will do within the fext few years). :)
And today I started work at my new job. It went great! It felt great! I loved the feeling of practicing medicine again. But I was shocked at how very sad I was to leave the little kiddos. I had to walk away quickly before I started to cry! I know that it'll get easier (which is kind of a sad thought on its own). But any way, the day went great and even after 10 hours of working I was still happy, smiling and excited to be there.
Ok, I have to get more snuggles in with the little ones before they go to bed. Hope to write more soon.

2 comments:

Janie said...

Awesome, awesome awesome!!! I am proud of little Mallory and so happy for you that you had a great first day!!! Yay! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Katie said...

Yea Mallory!!! That is such a big step in their little lives.
Glad you had a great first day at work!