Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Double Duty


I would like to say that THIS is the reason that I haven’t been able to get my tushy to the computer to write… but sadly it’s only a small fraction of that excuse. Anyway, here is my new toy! It is actually an early mother’s day gift! And I love it! (Which is good because I wasn’t too sure about it when we bought it over the internet). Not the double stroller part, but the brand. It’s a Schwinn. Sure, they make good bikes, but can they make a good stroller???? Apparently they can!  When I started looking for my new toy I was really leaning towards getting a ‘Bob’… which are the cream of the crop when it comes to jogging strollers… but I was blown away at the price of them.  And as much as I enjoy a nice name-brand item every now and again, we just couldn’t make it work financially. So I kept looking and found this little beauty. Its reviews were actually (just about) on the same level as the Bob and WAY WAY WAY less in price. So we ordered it with the knowledge that I very well may just send it right on back. But I love it! Its light, has great shocks, easy to push, is comfy for the kids and even has a spot for music to be plugged in (if I has an i-pod).  Mallory like it too and in this picture was actually crying because we were done with the run (ok, jog). So now, each time you check the blog and I haven’t updated it… just think of me out there jogging and getting back into shape! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. By staying healthy you are not only helping yourself, but your entire family! Tell Mathew that we are cheering for a win for his team this weekend so that he can come to Colorado---the whole West clan will be there cheering his team on :)
Hugs, Aunt Dottie

Anonymous said...

Where's the motor?
Dad

Brianna said...

well done, mama. If I was running each time I was "late" with my blog, I would be an Olympian. Good luck with that.

Janie said...

I likey! It makes me a bit jealous! ;)