Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

3 Months

Our little Wesley Robert is already 3 months old! Time is flying by. With Mallory I was always excited for her to move on to the next stage... always looking to the future. Wondering when will she do this, and I can't wait for her to do that. It's so different with Wesley (probably because I know know how short baby-hood truly is and how quickly they really grow up)...with him, I don't want him to get bigger...I get sad when he out grows an outfit. I want him to stay this perfect tiny little size. Sigh.
But he is growing up and hitting small milestones. His head control is great, and when he's doing tummy time he spends most of it pushed up in a supper man position. He is a coo'er and a smiler now (though he'll still stare you down first... pretty sure he learned that from his sister). He has been sleeping 8-10 hours a night stright for the past 2 weeks and I am loving it. He is still a snuggler and I hope that never changes and his blue eyes are here to stay! They are beautiful (though I have to admit, it's strange to look at MY child with blue eyes... it's like it doesn't quite fit... since, Matthew, Mallory, Sonny, Krush and I all have brown eyes, that's what I have been used to seeing). Now I have these indigo baby blues staring at me, it keeps taking my breath away. Yes, I am in love.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And well you should be...he is SO cute!
Dad

Janie said...

Ohhh, nothing like a baby boy! I CANNOT believe how different he looks to me now. He really is growing. I need to see that little man again!

Anonymous said...

The blue eyes must mean that the boy has some Reitz in him :)

Blue eyed Aunt Dottie

Brianna said...

I can't believe I am missing this!!!! I will be there soon though and can't wait to hold and kiss him! (You too Jessie...)

BTW: I wouldn't normally mention any spelling errors but this one was too funny--That your baby is a smuggler...like contraband in his diaper. Love it!

Janie said...

I chuckled about that one to Brie! I was considering calling CPS!!!

Michelle said...

Ha ha ha, a smuggler! I actually didn't notice this one at first. :-)

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe he's 3 months already! It has been too long since we've seen him, and you! He's so adorable . . . holding his little 3. Ah, such sweet sentiments from a doting mama! I love it!