Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Week 13


Before I get too far behind in the week, here is week 13: Our little BB is about the size of a 3 inch outdoor screw and now weighs about an ounce. Its little organs are now all inside its abdomen (hopefully) and it is developing ribs. Bone is replacing cartilage and our little one has defined fingerprints AND genitalia now.
Mallory is starting to understand that there is a baby coming… well, as much as a 13 month old can understand that concept. It’s really cute, if you ask her where the baby is she’ll come over and lift up my shirt and kiss my belly. That being said, she is also wanting to lift up other peoples shirts and kiss their belly too (hey you just never know who might have a baby in there…. Daddy, grandma, babysitters, other babies…. Might as well kiss them all).
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Speciale said...

That is super cute and hilarious! Now that you're pregnant again it almost makes Mallory older to me. I can't wait to see what your having, but you're making us all wait too long. Thanks ;)

Janie said...

If this baby turns out to be a boy, everyone will be using either, boy stuff to compare there growing babies to, or girl stuff, if they want a girl. You will have started a new trend!

For me, BB means Bountiful Baskets so I can't remember what it stands for. Will you please remind me?

That is so sweet that Mallory kisses your tummy and hilarious that she kisses other peoples. I hope she kisses my belly when she sees me next ;)

Jessica said...

BB stands for Bahamas Baby (since we were in the Bahamas when it's little life started inside me).

dalendawn727 said...

I thought you said you went snorkeling and hiking!
Dad