Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thumbs Up

Ok, I want you to give yourself a good ol' fashion Thumbs up! Go on, do it. Thanks! Now not only have you given yourself a little self-induced positivity this morning, but you have also seen how big B.B is. I've been a slacker and haven't taken a week 11 picture yet (even though it's now almost over). But B.B is about the size of an average thumb (so for you outliers with big or small thumbs you rs don't count... go find someones elses thumb to look at). The little one is about 2 inches long and is now able to kick and throw punches in it's little warm water world. It can also swallow! And as of now, it's 'little' head it about HALF the length of its body. So fun.

3 comments:

Janie said...

I can't stop looking at my thumb adoringly! :)

dalendawn727 said...

I think you nailed it. Maybe you should name it Tom.
Dad

Speciale said...

It's unbelievable to think about how small they start out! What a miracle, I can't believe there's a little thumb-size (well not my ginormous thumbs haha)functioning person in you!