Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 16, 2013

Past Weeks Update

Our life is steadily marching onward… still no concrete news on the house (should have a REAL answer by tomorrow). Regardless the packing is well underway! The new baby’s room has become the box-storing room and most of the paperwork for selling this house is complete!

Last Monday was my 33 birthday! It was a wonderful day. Just what I wanted… mellow, low key and productive! Mom came over and helped me start on the packing then dad brought over Chinese food for lunch. Matthew and I were given tickets to the symphony from my bosses so we went out to eat and enjoyed the beautiful child-free music! Best gift of all was that the kids were AMAZING! I mean very, very, very little whining, crying or fighting! (I wish that would have lasted longer then one day).  Today is actually our 7 year anniversary…no such luck on the kids being super good today (they are already little monsters).
This past week has been tough… Wesley came down with Croup and had to be put on steroids for the swelling/breathing issues. Mallory got the winter bug and has been coughing up a storm… so I guess it makes sense that they aren’t exactly the happiest of campers.  But they are getting better, and Matthew and I even took Mallory to her first Movie theater experience yesterday (while Joyce watched Wesley). We saw Frozen! She loved it, I loved it and Matthew loved the fact that we loved it. It was fun! She even woke up talking about it this morning.
 
Oh, we got our Christmas tree. That was another fun adventure. After getting it all decorated we had to removed about ever ornaments within Wesley’s reach because he wouldn’t stop playing with them. So now the bottom 1/3 is pretty bare. Now Wesley just walks around the tree with his fake saw (which I think is pretty clever considering it was a pre-cut tree).
 
The baby is getting bigger and bigger. 25 weeks along! I don’t have a 25 week toy picture yet… but here are the other weeks
23: 12 inches, the exact size of Dog-Dog (Wesley’s stuffed dog he sleeps with)

24: 12.5 inches… the size of one of Wesley’s semi-truck toys

3 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

You are such a beautiful couple and while your children might be a bit testing, my grandchildren are nothing but wonderful!!
Dad

Janie said...

I'm sorry your kids are sick :-(
How nice they were so good for you on your
b-day. You and Matthew are such an adorable couple. I love the pictures and you are looking beautiful. My mom kept Owen and Shane andi took the girls to see Frozen over Thanksgiving weekend. We also loved it! Love the tree being empty on the bottom. Brings back memories that will soon be lived again! When do you guys move out? Love you. Good luck with the moving.

Michelle said...

Such great pictures!