Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 25, 2013

Wiggle-wiggle

Little #3 started to wiggle around  last week (well actually I was finally able to feel it wiggle last week). I love that feeling. Its like daily/hourly conformation that the baby is doing well. I start to feel less 'fat' and more pregnant when the baby starts moving... like it's a reward for the 11 pounds I have gained already! It makes it worth it, being reminded that there's a reason for that weight. Starting yesterday the movements went from flutters to more forceful or purposeful pushing-type movements. Love it! (not really looking forward to the karate kidney kicks or the bladder head-butting... but I guess I don't get to pick and chose the movements.)

2 comments:

Janie said...

OHHHH I love that too! How exciting. I am already getting very uncomfortable bladder pelts but everything else is just so fun. I can't wait to see what you are having! You look so good.

Michelle said...

Yay!! Love that part!