Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hair cut

Yesterday we gave Mallory her very own pair of kid scissors… and she has been having a field day cutting up papers during arts and crafts time. They have a special home and she knows NOT to touch them without permission and supervision.
This morning I was doing a little ‘fall-cleaning’ and was finishing up vacuuming at the other end of the house, when I heard Mallory yell “Mom, I gave Wesley a hair cut!!!!.” I RAN down that hallway sooooooo fast! I was completely terrified at what I was going see.
Thankfully they were just playing ‘pretends’ and she was actually ‘cutting’ his hair with a fake saw (so it looked more like she was doing a craniotomy then giving a hair cut…)! I was so relieved. Not like it would have been the end of the world, since I could just shave his head again. But ALL those blond curls are really growing on me!
 

2 comments:

Janie said...

This had me fooled. I thought for sure she gave her self one and then I was anxiously waiting to see a picture of Wesley worth chopped hair and missing am eyeball. Glad it was just a little head surgery and cuteness was preserved.

Michelle said...

Whew! They are both too cute!