Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Fall

Life has been good and as busy as ever. Enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather and trying to get outside to exercise.  I am 17 weeks this weekend and I am at the point where I can’t really comfortably wear my ‘normal’ clothes and the maternity clothes are still just a little too big… but I guess better big then small. So today was the first day I wore a FULL maternity outfit. Matthew thought I looked cute, I thought I looked dumpy… sigh…such-is-life.
 
Here are the past few weeks ‘baby size’ pictures.
Week 15: 4 ½ inches the size of the little peoples tricycle.
 
Week 16: 4 ¾ inch's long, just about the size of Mallory's doctor syringe which apparently cures all sorts of ailments (I should bring it to work with me!)
 
Week 17: 5 inches from head to booty… so about the size of all the balls in our house.
 
Today has been a great day. First of all it is my first FULL weekend off in a very, very, very long time! So that alone is fantastic. But we got to do fun family things today… grocery shopping (surprisingly fun when it means that I’m spending time with Matthew and the kids), then Mallory’s pre-school had a Fall Festival (my parents came to that). It was cute. Then while the kids nap at the grandparents house, Matthew and I met up with Jeff and Lindsay to enjoy the Grand Opening of our wine club winery in Healdsburg (I even took a few sips… I couldn’t resist… I LOVE this wine)!  Then we grabbed the kids and all headed to the pumpkin patch for more fall fun! I can’t believe all that we were able to do in just one day! It’s great to have a weekend off!
Happy Fall!

6 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Thanks for including us! The kids were darling as usual and you looked so beautiful. You wear Motherhood so well!!
Dad

Janie said...

I agree with Matthew , you look adorable, not dumpy! I am so happy for you that you got a week off. The pumpkin patch looks fun and your kids ate cute as ever! Did Matthew have the week off as well? You are actually starting to look pregnant!!! It's about time. A little bigger would help me feel better though.

I'm still cracking up about your Doctor visit with the kids. I can't help but picture Mallory falling through your legs!

Jessica said...

It was just the weekend...not a full week...but it was still wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You could never look anything but beautiful! Don't you just love the colors of fall. Which wine is it that you like so much? Tell my brother he should see some :)

Love to all, Aunt Dottie

jer said...

I agree! Always pretty Miss Jessica!!

Michelle said...

You look so cute and still so tiny!