Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Chapman Visit


About 3 weeks ago Janie and her wonderful, beautiful family came to Sonoma County for a whirl-wind trip. Somehow I was lucky enough to get them ALL for just about 8 hours!!!!! We met at my parents house and let the kids run amuck in the back yard, while Janie and I talked and laughed like we were in high school. Thank you guys for blowing an entire day on us!!!!!!

p.s.... Happy Birthday Baker (not that we are getting ANY older) :)
 

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Those pictures are amazing!!! I am so jealous but thankful that you all had the chance to be together!

Janie said...

It was amazing to come see you guys! I would NEVER consider that "blowing a day". That trip has made being back in Fernley hard! If my mom wasn't here I don't think I could stay.

Thank you for the wonderful day! I love and miss your whole family sooooo much!

P.S. Love the pictures. Thanks for sending them my way.

Michelle said...

How fun! All such amazingly cute kiddos!!