Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Siblings? Are You Sure?

I took some pictures of Wesley a few weeks ago and as I was looking back through them I realized that I had taken some of Mallory in the same sort of style at just about the exact same age.... so I thought it would be fun to see them side by side. Pretty sure if I didn't know they were siblings, I wouldn't even think they were related. Aren't genetics strange????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing Mallory then and now gives me hope that your not raising the boy that ate Healdsburg.
Dad

Brianna said...

If I were Matt, I would be worried. ;) I was lucky that it turned out all three of mine were like clones of each other! No trips to the Maury show.

Janie said...

Same chubby cute round faces, othyer than that... pretty different. How fun that you had pictures so close and on accident.

Michelle said...

They are both so sweet! I just can't believe that Mallory was that small not too long ago. It so amazing to watch them grow.