Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Toms Birthday

I can't believe that my youngest brother has turned 22! It's amazing how time just flys. Thomas is one of the sweetest young men ever! He has the most tender heart. I love watching him with Mallory.... she is so in love with him, and he with her. She smiles and giggles at him and he gently pets her soft chunky cheeks. It's so cute. It has been such a treat to watch this boy turn into a man! He's responsible, going to school, dating a really great gal and is expanding his job by adding his own 'twist' to the canoeing experience.

So last night we all got together and ate one of Tommys favorite meals... pizza :) It was a fun night, pizza, lava cakes, gits and games.
I love you Tommy-Toons! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

22??? Crazy. You know what that means....Dale's getting old ;) Not us, of course.

dalendawn727 said...

I'll remember you said that...or maybe not!
Dale

Janie said...

I cannot believe little Tommy is 22!! Happy Birthday Tom. I want to hear more about the canoeing twist. And I want some lava cakes!!

I betting on Dale not remembering the comment! :) ha ha ha