Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Eve


New years eve was spent at Brianna's house (sadly Brian was working), but we partied it up with Brie (and her little baby-in-belly), Addison, Jacob, Steve, Michelle (her baby-in-belly), Matthew, Mallory and myself. It was a very low-key but fun night. Heck Mallory thinks that anytime she can be naked it a good time!
The kids all clonked out about 8/9-ish, so that left 3 hours until we could ring in the new year. None of us really knew if we could make it that long... so we though that we would celebrate with each time-zone, that way we would feel that at least we rung in the new year (even if it was just with the east coast). Boy was the Apple-cider flowing! :) So with each passing hour we toasted each other (quietly.... so we wouldn't wake up the sleeping kids) and continued putting together a puzzle of the world. Yes we totally lived it up! We are party animals!!! Amazingly we all stay up until midnight (our time), quickly toasted each other and then hurriedly gathered up Mallory, headed home and promptly feel asleep. Man I haven't stayed up past 12 in a very long time! Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Janie said...

This post did it! I now think of you as totally old! :) It is so funny to hear, out of all of our mouths, that we haven't stayed up that late in years. Shane took a nap from 9-10:30 and then stayed awake for the new year. I fell asleep at 11:50 but Shane woke me up at the new year for a toast and a kiss. You definitely partied harder than we did. I would have loved to do a puzzle. I'm glad you had fun with friends :)

P.S. I think any night is fun when I'm naked too :)

Brianna said...

It's official...next year we are getting babysitters!!!

Michelle said...

Too funny! It was low-key, but still fun. I second the babysitters for next year, though! Ha, ha!