Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2015

One!

How is it possible that my baby, my littlest man, my last (probably) is one today?!?!?! Where did the time go?
Oh sweet little D-Man, you are a treasure! A sweet and kind soul that loves to laugh, smile, growl and babble. You will quietly look at books but will also readily climb on top of your brother to wrestle! You love to eat! Man, do you pack it away. (Just like your daddy). When I think of you and picture your sweet face I want to cry and it gets heard to breath. I love you so much. You are an incredibly smart and clever little me. Always watching your older siblings and leaning all sorts of tricks (both good and bad). You have been a perfect addition to our family bringing joy and laughter to countless moments in each day.
I love you sweet man! Happy, happy, happy birthday!

 

3 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Darren, I love you so much, and I can't wait for you to start helping me feed the goats. I know we are going to be buddies!
Papop

Janie said...

Happy birthday sweet Darren!

What a sweet, mommy post! I can feel your love for him. I love seeing your beautiful family. They are growing fast. Mallory looks so mature now! I can't believe you have 3 kids! It feels like yesterday I was waiting and waiting for you to enter motherhood and share that bond with me. And now you've done it 3 times over.

Janie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.