Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

D-Man's 1st Party

Darren's first birthday party was wonderful. Though it was planed to be outside at the park we awoke to rain. Boo. So we texted people and let them all know that the party would be at our house. Turns out it stopped raining and though it threatened to rain the entire rest of the day it stayed dry, so we played outside and the kids had a blast and it probably was easier then lugging everything back and forth. Darren liked his Carrot-shaped carrot cake... didn't loved it, but liked it. I, on the other hand LOVED watching him like it. He was a mess. An adorable sticky naked kissable mess. Then he was asleep before we could open gifts. Seems like he had a great time, I know I did. It was low key and wonderful. He is such a happy boy and I think that he loved the attention! Go figure!

 

1 comment:

Janie said...

I can't believe I miss all this. The carrot cake looks yummy and so does Darrin all covered in frosting! I can't believe this was nearly a year ago.