Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2015

Mom Guilt #2

Well, despite the removal of the moldy pillows, Mallory has continued you cough...Sad. And though I was annoyed by it, the guilt that I felt for letting her pillows grow mold kept me calm and compassionate. So last night I brought my stethoscope home and took a listen to her little chest. Her right side sounded clear but her left lung field was full of crackles all throughout it. I immediately got online and booked her a doctors appointment for the next morning (which my wonderful mom had to take her to, since I of course had to work).  Any way, after the doctor listened to her lungs she ordered a radiograph and poor Mallory Rose was diagnosed with pneumonia.
She is now on a course of antibiotics. Sigh. Hoping that she will be feeling better and be cough free in a few days!

1 comment:

Janie said...

So sad! You posted this a week ago so I hope she's doing better:(.

See my comments on the pervious post for sympathy.

You are such a good Mommy! Hang in there.