Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sigh!


I can’t believe that it has been a week already! Time is going so quickly. I am trying to soak in each and every little newborn moment… since this probably is our last baby. The last shriveled umbilical stump, the last of those sweet little newborn cries, those scrunchy old-man-newborn faces he makes, the way he has that little booty-tooch when you pick him up then melts into your chest, the way milk dribbles out his mouth as he slips into a milk-comma… just thinking about how sweet and precious newborns are makes me want another one… for a split second. Because then I remember they turn into tantrum throwing toddlers and know-it all three year olds. So I will just soak up him. His sweet honey-like smell, so different from the earthy/musty Mallory smell, or the soft/cotton-like Wesley smell. His little squeaks and sortie/stuffily breathing.  
Sigh!
I love this little man!  

2 comments:

Brianna said...

What a sweet baby boy. I can't wait to meet him!!

Janie said...

I must be really brain dead. I totally thought I commented on this blog post. I completely forgot that that is what you do with all of those pictures. That is so awesome to see the end result. He is beautiful! Don't you hate how fast the time goes? Can't wait to see him! And I guess you too ;-)