Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

1st School Picture

A few weeks ago Mallory had her very first school pictures taken… and I am shocked to say that they turned out really cute! Especially considering that we all KNOW how much she hates having her picture taken and the thought of smiling on queue is like torture. But these are cute. Our at home ‘practice’ smiling shots… not so much… but funny!
 
As for baby news, sorry I have yet to find/measure a toy for 15 weeks… I will, some time. But prior to a few nights ago I would have practically bet the baby that it was going to be a little girl. Based on how I wide in the booty/hips/waist I am, zero morning sickness, not wanting sugar (but loving carbs). All signs felt like another ‘Mallory’. But the other night I had a dream that it was a little boy. And as of now I’m 2 for 2 on dreaming the correct sex of the baby. So now I’m just confused.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would not be possible for Mallory to take anything but a cute picture! As far as the sex of the baby, the way I see it, it really doesn't matter since you have one of each. I just can't wait to meet the newest member of your beautiful family!!

Hugs, Aunt Dottie

dalendawn727 said...

I like the one with my little buddy sneaking into the picture. Mallory, you are such a beautiful girl....just like your mommy!
Dad

Melissa said...

What a beautiful little girl!!! Nice smile Mallory!

Michelle said...

Love her! Such adorable pictures . . . all of them!

Janie said...

Confusion makes for more fun at birth, or something like that. Every time I've had a dream about one of our babies it's always a boy so my dreams are never correct!

Mallory's pictures came out so cute. And I love her fun, bright colored outfit!