Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 21, 2013

Attack Babies


This morning Mallory came walking out of my closet with this 'great' belt ensemble!

Me: What are you wearing? (laughing a little)
Mallory: This is to keep me from being attacked by the babies. (straight faced).
Me: What?
Mallory: To keep me from being attacked by the babies.
 
Me: What do the babies do when they attack you?
 
Mallory: They teeth on me.
 
Me...dying of laughter.
 
Apparently there are some fears that we need to address before March!

3 comments:

Janie said...

Makes perfect sense! They must teeth like puppies and chew on you. I totally see how the belt would prevent this behavior. She's hilarious! It's a laugh a minute worth that one.

dalendawn727 said...

What I love is the ever dutiful brother at her side. May he always just take her in sride.
Dad

Michelle said...

Ha ha ha ha!