Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 15, 2013

Three Today

 
Our little girl is THREE today and I can’t believe how time has flow,
It seems like only yesterday that she came out with just a groan.
Our little girl is THREE today and as tall as she can be,
At first she looked like Matthew, now she’s looking more like me.
Our little girl is THREE today and oh the words that she does say,
Like ‘possibility’, ‘Tyrannosaurus’ and other fun fanciful play.
Our little girl is THREE today and it makes my heart hurt a heap,
Cuz all too soon she’ll wear makeup and find a boy that she will keep.


4 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

She is such a cutie and I have never been to a better tea party in my life!
Dad

Michelle said...

That's just the sweetest little poem! And the sweetest little girl!

Jer said...

Are you going to read her this poem at her wedding too? :)

Janie said...

Sweet poem! Your kids are lucky as are you.