Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tea Party Time


Ok, before I lose any more brain cells to this new little baby, I wanted to write about Mallory’s 3rd birthday party.
Mallory had decided that she wanted a tea-party, so that’s what we did! I want all out with the decorations; real tea cups, saucers and teapots (thanks to salvation army), loads of dress up clothes and hats (once again salvation army), a tea-room (courtesy of our pop-up tent and dollar-store tablecloths) and more jewelry than the kids know what to do with (thanks to Joyce).  It turned out really cute. The kids loved pouring their own iced tea and lemonade and eating teeny-tiny tea sandwiches. They looked sooooo stinking cute! Plus I loved seeing all the adult friends and family getting in the spirit.

 

4 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

SO many great pictures. I love the one of you with your brothers.

Michelle said...

Such a cute, fun party! That family photo of your four (I mean, 5) is the best!! New blog cover photo??

Jer said...

outfits make me rak up

Janie said...

That is just adorable! What a good mommy. Wish I could have come to the tea party. Happy, very, belated birthday Mallory. I can't believe 3 already!