Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Surprise!


On July 20th Matthew turned 32 (old man)! It started out as any regular birthday morning. Pancakes, kisses and gifts. Until…the last present was opened up, then life changed…for the THIRD time!
I woke up that morning thinking that ‘Gee, it would be funny if I were pregnant and could tell the birthday boy on his actual birthday.’ Since we went off birth control about 6 weeks ago, I honestly thought that it would be zero-chance that I was already pregnant (especially since we wanted to get pregnant more like sep/October). But apparently with Matthew and me all we have to do is talk about a baby and I get knocked up.  So yes, we are expecting baby number 3 in March!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I then made up a few shirts for the kids to wear that night at Matthews little b-day dinner. Malloy’s is three little stick figure faces, and Wesley’s says “Little bother status expiring March 2014” (though I guess if you want to be technical he’ll always be a little bother AND a big brother).
 
It was fun telling the family. There were lots of tears, squeals and hugs. I’m only 4 weeks, so it’s all very, very, very early, but I can’t keep a secret like this so I figure why not share it with the world! So baby number 3… WOW! I’m a little overwhelmed just thinking about the number 3…but I guess I have 36 more weeks to get used to it. Per my online checking (which is very accurate I’m sure… hahah) I would be due March 30th. I’ve been early each time though… so we’ll see. And once again we don’t plan on finding out the gender… but will be taking bets. Malloy’s banking on a girl (she said ‘since I already have a brother I need a sister’). Any other EARLY guesses?  
 

3 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

I am so happy to think about another little Klein running around. I may be a bit bias, but I think you guys make perfect babies (just like J & L)and I am SO excited.(Not so excited that I am willing to swap house with you) We love your family so much.
Dad

Michelle said...

So exciting!! Can't wait to watch your little belly grow and get to love another one of your beautiful babies! And those shirts are darling!

Janie said...

I LOVE your mom's face in that picture! I am extremely excited for you guys. Congrats. I'm not ready to guess yet.