Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

2 years, 9 months and 26 days ago I became a mother...and my life forever changed! It took having a baby of my own to truly know love. The deep, soul-filled, pit of your stomach sort of love. The sort of love my own mother daily gave me...but I never understood (and maybe still don't). Love is funny...there are so many levels. It truly is infinite. Just 15 months ago I was still trying to figure out how in the world I could possibly love another baby as much as I love Mallory... then just like that Wesley is born, and I do!!!!! Never again will I ever underestimate the power of love. Especially the power of a mothers love!!!!!
So for every mother out there 'Happy Mother's Day!'
Oh and in case you are wondering, yes that's a mother's day black eye Wesley got for me. Such a sweet, thoughtful boy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you both as parents! And thanks again for such a yummy meal!!
Dad

Michelle said...

You are such a wonderful momma! I always love the way you describe your love . . . just about makes me cry every time!

Janie said...

Motherhood is the most complex thing to try and share and cannot be understood until you do it. I loved reading this sweet post and all of your thoughts on love. You are a wonderful mother! Hope it was a great day for you. No black eyes for us. I'll tell my kids to work harder next year!