Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Little Talker

this little boy has become quite the Chatterbox all of a sudden which a hand full of new words in his arsenal. He is no longer just babbeling but saying words, and telling us what and who he wants. He calls Mallory 'maamaa', (which at times is hard to differentiate from Momma) he can say banana... 'bananannnaanana' and today he said 'onnor' as we were looking at a picture of cousin Connor! When the phone rings he says Dada and will also walk around with his toy phone, hold it up to me and say Dada. 2 more lower insisors are coming in...So getting quite the toothy grin! He and Mallory love each other so much! Almost daily she tells me 'Momma, I love having a little baby brother.'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see them in person!!!!

hugs, Aunt Dottie

Jer said...

what's the outfit?

Michelle said...

Such a cutie little stinker! Ha ha! That was a fun day at the Museum!

Janie said...

I love it. I wish I could here him in person. It makes me sad to know he has no idea who I am.