Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

1 Year Stats... and then some

Why Hello. Sorry I know its been a while... the time sure does fly when you are averaging 50 hours a week at work (plus 15 hours of continuing education on top of that). So I have had very little 'extra' blogging time. And sorry to say, this one is going to be short and sweet. I just thought I would write down Wesley's 1 year stats (so that in the years to come I can look them up easily... because goodness knows putting all this information in a ACTUAL baby book would just be crazy!)
Any way... at Wesley's one year check he was weighting in at 22 pounds 12.9 oz, was 2 feet 5.25 inches and had a 45.7cm head (68%, 23%, 37% respectively). You should see this boy walk now. There is no crawling. He's over it. His walking is looking less and less Frankenstein-ish, he's bending his knees and is even 'running' more. And he is FINALLY over all the sick-crud! I'm pretty sure I haven't wiped a nose in over 24 hours! (It's the simple joys in life).


 Ok... now that I'm actually blogging, I might as well keep going and talk a little about our little miss. Mallory is wonderful. Though, out of the blue had a little power struggle over her not wanting to poo in the potty. But I (think) I won. The power of stickers in amazing!!!!!! She has been joyful and caring lately. Showering me with kisses and 'I love you sweet mommy' comments. I'll find her reading to Wesley in their rooms or I'll listen to her yell down the hallway 'come-on Buddy, follow me!' She calls Wesley Buddy. I don't know who she picked it up from, but its contagious... that's all Matthew and I seem to call him anymore. She is spunky, and imaginative and remembers EVERYTHING/every name/every number/word/letter.... Seriously, I'm sure she is going to be ruler of the world within the next few years. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to make her sound like a saint... after all she IS 2. And there are moments when her attitude reflects it perfectly...as it should.


But for the most past I'm pretty darn sure I couldn't have picked better kiddos. They are a joy.

2 comments:

Janie said...

I love the crying picture on the trike! Mallory's skates look fun too. What a cute family! I'll be sure to stay on Mallory's good side so I am favored when she rules the world. Thanks for the heads up.

Michelle said...

Such cute pics of such cute kids!