Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Duh!

I'd like to start out by stating that neither Matthew nor myself have ever made this comment to Mallory (or around her....as far as I know).
The other day I was searching the house in frantic desperation to find something that I misplaced (I don't remember what it was that I lost anymore). In passing I asked Mallory if she knew where it was... and stopped in my tracts when she said 'yes'. I asked her where it was and very seriously she responded back to me, 'Probably the last place you left it Momma.' Got to love her and her logic.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She is just too darn smart! Love it!

Janie said...

She is pulling smarty pants-ness from both sides! I am not surprised in the least at her comment! I love this girl!