Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Disney

We all know I am not a huge princess person... not by any stretch of the imagination, though I do enjoy Disney, their movies and the occasional visit to their "Land". Yet Mallory loves it all. The animals, the princesses, the villians, the books/toys/stories/crowns...but her all time favorite is The Beast. You got to love her for that! She was actually in tears when her princess panties didn't come with a Beast pair. She is so my child! Any way, I was at Kohl's the other day, and I found this dress for $2.80 (before they took off my 30% coupon)! How could I resist?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell her she needs do be happy, like the rest of us, with whatever Princess panties she gets!
Dad

Janie said...

The cutest Snow White ever! Of course you couldn't resist. I never liked the princess/pink girly thing either but I have definitely fallen. I still don't let them wear Disney characters/logos on their regular clothes but I love how happy it makes the girls to pretend they are the princesses.

She is SO your daughter. I love that she wanted the Beast on her underpants!!! I will smile all day about that... a little Jessica Rose :)

Michelle said...

What a sweet smile! And awesome price! :-)