Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ballet Class



There's this supper cute (and way inexpensive) drop-in 2-3 year old dance class that I just found out about. So this past Wednesday Mallory took her first Ballet lesson! She had fun... I had a blast! Pretty sure that watching a gang of toddlers prance around in tutus is VERY close on the cuteness scale to watching a pack of puppies wrestling... maybe even cuter (if I factor in maternal bias). She did enjoy herself...but really like when they got to skip and hop. When they were supposed to be doing boring stuff like stretching she got up and went over to the bars and started climbing...I think she may be more of a gymnastics sort of gal (before the gets WAY to tall and is kicked of that sport).

3 comments:

Speciale said...

CUTE!! I have to keep living vicariously through other people's girls just in case I never have any :)

Janie said...

So cute! Why I am I not surprised that she was climbing the bars? It looks like a fun little class.

That is how Reece started out. She felt like ballet was a little too calm.

I wish I could have been there to watch her. That would have been some good entertainment. I LOVE the last picture of her looking in! Precious.

Michelle said...

This is adorable and I love your comparison to puppies wrestling! I was going to write the same thing as Janie . . . that last picture is absolutely precious!!!