Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

OB visit

Yesterdays Ob appointment went great. The weigh-in wasn't as bad as I was fearing... 30 pounds (I gained 36 with Mallory... so I'm right on track for that). I'm measuring perfectly at 33 1/2 cm and B.B's heart rate is 130. All is looking wonderful and I'll be back there in about 10 days for the strep B testing and a ultra sound to make sure head is staying down (since it 'feels' like its down now).

3 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like great news all the way around!
Can't wait to see your new little one via pictures on the blog!

Janie said...

I had fun playing catch up on your blog! Not o fun reading about your woes. :( You are probably past them by now but I want to hug you and make you feel not alone (even though you are not).

I love the picture of you belly! You look darling!I LOVE the pictures of Brie's vivit, but it did make me sad. How fun to have seen so many friends. Everyone's babies are adorable. That little Kate baby is beautiful. I forgot her name. I wish I could have been standing in the baby/mamma picture.

Shane and I just planned out March (he is leaving on a trip) and I told him he couldn't leave at the beginning of the month so I can come. It better work. Come on BB! Don't make us wait too long :)

You are doing so great Mama. Hang in there super woman; you can do it!(said like the guy in "Water Boy"

Brianna said...

I gained 30 pounds in the first 3 months!

I am so excited I can't contain myself. Can't wait to see lil miss/mister soon!