Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

L.A. Wedding




On Saturday morning (at 6 am) my family and I all flew down to L.A for my cousin Philips wedding! It was a beautiful wedding, and the newly weds looked gorgeous and in love. It was wonderful to see all of Maudlin side of my family. I don't get to see them nearly enough, and they are such a sweet, loving group!
In the midst of the wedding my dad started having these electric-tazer-like shooting pains in his right leg! They were so intense that there were a few times that he almost fell over!!!! Myself and a handful of others were worried, so Dad and I ended up in the ER! Not to worry though, they check his heart and looked for a deep vein thrombosis in his leg... both were fine!!!! We aren't really sure what the cause of the pain was, but he got the all clear, and back to the party we went!
Sunday night we flew home... so it was just a short little trip, but it was so wonderful to see the family and to get away from sonoma county for a little while (too bad it was raining there too)!
Mallory did great on the plane.... very little fussing and a bunch of playing, eating and sleeping! Why a good baby she is!




2 comments:

Janie said...

Cute dress Mallory! :) Sounds like a nice time. I love weddings. That Mallory is a travelin girl. You look beautiful!

I'm sorry about your dad. I hope that was just a fluke and nothing ever comes of it. Maybe it was just hi electric personality showing up in his leg :)

Brianna said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Glad the plane ride went well and that your daddy is ok!