Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Crickets

The night before last Mallory came shuffling into our room at 3 am, her blankets and stuffed animals trailing behind her. I was actually on my way to feed Darren, so we all-but collided with each other in the dark. I turned her around and took her back into her room to tuck her in. She told me that she couldn't sleep because the crickets were too loud. (Those darn country crickets!). Well I am happy to say that she wont have to worry about it for much longer because............................................................................................... wait for it.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Our offer was excepted!!!!! We got the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo happy for you! Since you're moving out, I guess I'll have to come and bug my brother----can't let him have a quiet house to himself :)
love you, Aunt Dottie

Janie said...

I am over the moon for you guys! Leave those crickets behind and move to your new gorgeous house! Woohoo!

Brianna said...

I am so excited for you guys! Be prepared for me to ride my bike over there to say howdy...every night around dinner time. Could you make a little extra please?