Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving

I feel like I have been in a constant state of catch-up.
Here are some of the pictures from Thanksgiving. It was our year to spend it with Matthews family, so we went to Forest Hill for a few nights. It was really nice.... different, but nice. The biggest difference was that we have kids, so it's not just a get together and shoot the breeze sort of time. Its now a try to entertain/feed/care for the kids, make sure they aren't tearing someones house apart, and try and say more then just a passing 'hi' to family that we haven't seen in months sort of a time. Traveling with kids is EXHAUSTING! They are off, I am off (which makes Matthew feel off), NO ONE sleeps and yet the entire time I'm trying to tell myself 'relax, enjoy yourself, you're not at home/work,' which just stresses me out more because i KNOW i need to relax...(I need to remember self-pep-talks don't work for me). Any way, all in all it was a really nice time. Maybe next time we'll just leave the kids at home to fend for themselves so we can gets some adult time.  Just kidding.

4 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Looks like Wesley sleeps just fine to me.
Dad

Janie said...

Just kiddind... sort of!!! I feel your pain but I am so glad that you had a nice time though. I hate when you get that close to me but I can't come see you! Your kids are growing so much and they are just beautiful. Keep up the good work Mama.

Speciale said...

I was a little tired just reading that! Sounds like it was fun though, Your kiddo's are just so cute!

Brianna said...

I love it when they fall asleep in their highchairs. So cute!! Can't wait to see you all!!