Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

With a BANG!

Runners, on your mark.... Get set.... BANG!
Julie and I started the new years with a little 5K race. It went great. Aside from the cold. It was 36 degrees... which for us sissy California folk that is REALLY, REALLY cold!  I made decent time (8:22 per mile, but was slower then I had intended... but I hadn't taken into account the COLD). My joints (knees especially) were yelling at me and so stiff post run that I we used my parents hot tub to warm up/cool down all at once.

 

3 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

I love the way you and Matt work hard to stay in shape...you are certainly going to need it the older the kids get!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Yes, we here in Colordao would love to see more 35 degree days. it's been so cold! Can't wait to get to AZ in March. Keep up the good work. Proud of you!
Hugs, Aunt Dottie

Janie said...

That's awesome! Nice work Jess. I love the example of health you show to your children.