Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

34

Yesterday I tinned 34! I am now officially in my mid30s! It was a great day, I didn't have to work, the kids were darn near perfect (evident from this picture... which was the first and only picture I had to take) and Matthew  got my wedding ring fixed so the center diamond isn't lose anymore (I hadn't been able to wear it for over a year)! We went and liked at all the Christmas trees lit up in the town green and ate dinner at my favorite restaurant. This getting old thing isn't so bad!

2 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

I am happy you had such a great day and dinner last night was really fun. you are such a blessing in our lives.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Well,first of all,happy late birthday. Glad to hear that it went so well. Love the picture of the kids. They are really growing! Sounds as if you're in for some bad weather. Hunker down and remember when in doubt, do the backstroke!
Love to all, Aunt Dottie