Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2014

Fractured

Last night while trying to do way to much all at the same time (kids into bath, teeth brushed, Wes into the potty, keep Darren from falling down the stairs...) you know, normal mom things. I baked my little toe into the bathroom door frame. The moment it happened I knew I broke it! Worth Matthews help I iced it, wrapped and elevated it and this morningi took a radiograph when I got into work. Yup. It's a fracture. Boooo. Mom convinced me to go to the doctors (I brought the radiograph with me). The doc confirmed the break and has me in a small walking boot. I'm bummed. Stupid foot. Stupid me!




3 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Did you call an ambulance or a toe truck?
Dad

Kevin said...

Good one, Unca Smokey

Janie said...

Dang it! Obviously it's all better since you looked good when I came!