Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 25, 2013

Comboed

Last week we combined Wesley and Mallory into the same room. We wanted to do it early before BK3 came for a few reasons, 1) they could get used to it, 2) I could still help with the move before I got TOO big. Any way, the move itself went great, I love the way the room looks, the curtains that I made turned out perfect, the kids are having a blast together... the down side? They have woke each other up at 5:30/6 am for the past week!!!!! Booooooo! They used to sleep until 7:30! It's killing me! Any tips...aside from putting them back into separate rooms?

PRE-combo
 
 POST-combo

3 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Nice Job!!

Janie said...

The room looks fantastic!!!!! Would you come do my kids rooms please? Sorry they are walking up earlier. I have no suggestions other than tell them they have to stay in their room and play until mommy feels like getting out of bed. Hahahahaha.....

Michelle said...

Looks awesomely cute! Hope they are sleeping in a little later by now.