Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Friends

Mallory just did THE sweetest thing. It was my night to put her to bed (Matthew and I rotate every other night), after saying her prayers and talking about the day, she reached up with both hands and held my face and said, "I love you momma, you are my friend." I instantly burst into tears... but sometimes that all I really want to hear... Sigh. I feel as though my heart is about to explode!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, could that picture be any cuter!!!! Second, you are an amazing mother so hold on to last nights tender moment to remember when she's in her teen years and telling you how bad you are. Kids---you gotta love um!!!!
love ya, Aunt Dottie

Brianna said...

I hope this was the end to your "One of THOSE Days". That will make all the bad go away. What a sweetheart.

Michelle said...

What a sweetie-pie! Those sound like the most precious words to hear. So funny, I just finished a post on my blog and wrote the same thing about my heart exploding. :-)

Speciale said...

I got a little teary myself!

Janie said...

As if the picture wasn't cute enough. Aren't those the moments that make all the insanity worth it. You are a sweet girl Mallory Rose.