Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hello Mr. Blue Eyes


Could he get any cuter? I mean really!!!! Those eyes!!!! They just kill me!!! It is inevitable, every time we go out, someone stops to comment on how beautiful his eyes are or how stunning his alabaster skin is (which is just a really polite way of saying 'wow, your baby is so pail').  :)  Which he is and I am loving it. Wesley is such a wonderful little man and he has the sweetest personality. All you have to do is look at him, or talk to him and he will give you the best smile. When he's really excited about what you're doing, he'll not only smile, but he'll get his legs pumping and fists waving! It's such a HUGE difference from Mallory; who, if you remember, would just mad-dog any and everyone no matter how happy she really was. And have I mentioned how he talks, coos and giggles??? Oh it just turns me into a puddle each time. (can you tell I'm enjoying this little man?)

5 comments:

Brianna said...

What a sweet face! I love him!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet him! See you in a month.

hugs to all, Aunt Dottie

lowrain said...

He is just perfect. What a doll.
All the best joys are wrapped up in children

Janie said...

Oh he is soooo cute!!! I want to kiss him! We are way do for a visit! We may have to meet in the middle.

Michelle said...

The crazy thing is he is only going to get cuter!! He's so darn adorable!! And yes, THOSE EYES!!!!